Military spouses have a huge burden placed on them. Whether you are the one serving abroad or the one at home in the States, being away from your loved one for weeks, months, or even years at a time can be one of the most difficult things you ever do. The incredible commitment and love shared in that relationship deserves special praise this Valentine’s Day. Wherever you or your military spouse is in the world, share some of these military love quotes with them to make the distance just a little bit shorter.
10 Military Love Quotes to Remember!
- “You may be in Afghanistan . . . you could be in Pakistan or Israel or anywhere in the world. No matter where you go to serve the nation, my heart will always follow you with all my love just for you!” – Shelley Comp
- “The women and families are usually left behind in their country of origin but that does not leave them behind from supporting them. They are always there to love, pray, and care for them from a distance.” – Bryce Clive
- “The longer the wait, the sweeter the kiss.” – Unknown
- “A soldier does not usually fight because he hates the enemy or the perpetrators. He fights with all his valor because he loves the people in his country, especially his family.” – Don Mills
- “Couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.” – Unknown
- “You stood up for the nation to protect and save all of us citizens of this country. You are ready to sacrifice your life for us all and I am ready to stand by you until the very end!” – Nina Rommel
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
- “Your love is the best that I have ever known and no matter the distance or the spaces I will always cherish being your loved one. Knowing you is one of the greatest gifts of my life.” – Valentin Morgan
- “Some people look up to their heroes. I’m in love with mine.” – Unknown
Happy Valentine’s Day!
At Low VA Rates, we’d like to say happy Valentine’s Day to all of the military couples out there. We respect your dedication and the many sacrifices you make every day. To read more about the military and other cool quotes, check out other articles on our blog.